Dickinson College will host the 2019 Du Charme Indoor Track & Field Invitational on Sunday, February 10th, 2019. The meet will officially start at 11:00 am in the Kline Center on the Dickinson Campus. No one will be permitted to enter the Kline Center before 8:00 am. The meet is open to both Men and Women. Please BE AWARE, there are seperate links for entries for each Meet.
1. IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY IN THE FEBRUARY 10th MEET, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com IMMEDIATELY. This will also permit us to put together an email distribution list of teams.
2. You may enter an unlimited number of athletes in each running event. Triple Jump, Long Jump and Pole Vault are limited to a maximum of four (4) entries. Unlimited entries are permitted in the Shot Put, High Jump and Relay events.
3. Entry fee is $250.00 per school per gender. If there are less than 12 athletes, fee is $20.00 per athlete.
4. Timing is F.A.T.
5. There will be advanced seeding of events. Heat and lane assignments will be known at check-in with the clerk prior to each event.
6. The High Jump will take place on a wood basketball court. No spikes! Only competing athletes and coaches will be allowed on the court. No food or drink is allowed in this area. Any violation will result in immediate disqualification.
7. In case of inclement weather please call 717-245-1365 or 717-245-1362 for info. A decision will be made at the latest by 6:00am Saturday morning if the meet is cancelled. We also will send out an email announcement.
|February 10th Entry Form|
|Due Date: February 7th at noon|
1. Complete the entry form for the appropriate meet date
2. Please enter an estimated performance to aid in setting up appropriate sections for the events. If you do not enter an estimated performance that athlete will be seeded with the least competitive performers.
3. All entries are due Thursday, February 7th at 12:00 noon. No additional entries will be permitted after this time.
4. A performance list of entries will be posted on the Dickinson College T&F website on Thurday. Scratches will be accepted until 5:00 pm Friday. You may delete athletes on the morning of the meet, but no additions will be made on Sunday. If an athlete’s or relay’s status is in question, make the entry and a deletion can easily be made by Friday at 5:00 pm or at the meet.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
|Du Charme Invite - Feb. 10th, 2019
|5000 m (women-men)|
|3000 m (women-men)|
|55m Hurdles Trials (women-men)|
|55m Dash Trials (women-men)|
|4x200m Relay (women-men)|
|1 Mile (women-men)|
|55m Hurdles Finals (men-women)|
|55m Dash Finals (women-men)|
|800m Run (women-men)|
|Distance Medley Relay (combined)|
|4x400 Relay (women-men)|
|Long Jump (W followed by M)|
|Triple Jump (W-M, after LJ)|
|Pole Vault (W followed by M)|
|Shot Put (M followed by W)|
|High Jump (M followed by W)|